A burnished hair is very important to the Brazilian. Therefore, no matter how the weather is, hair care is a significant thing. This explains why nowhere else has hair care methods as in Brazil for the burnished hair. Thus, All Know-How will share with you how to get burnished hair in this article, you will have the burnished hair as the Brazilian supermodel’s – Gisele Bundchen.
- Hair Care Secrets: 7 French Women’s Hair Beauty Secrets
- Makeup Tips: 5 Makeup Tones for Girls in Summer
- 6 Face Mask Formulas from Eggs to Boost Your Skin’s Collagen
Conditioning Hair As Early As Possible
To Brazilian women, conditioning hair is a family tradition. Mothers have taken care of their daughters’ hair since their daughters were 5 or 6 years old. They brew hair at home or at a hair salon for intensive care once a week.
For the burnished hair, each family has different hair care methods. A basic method is brewing hair with Brazil nut oil. Firstly, you warm oil, apply to hair and massage gently. Then wrap hair in a warm wet towel and wait for 30 minutes. After that, you shampoo to clean up the oil. Another one is mixing Brazil nut oil with hair conditioner to increase hair’s moisture.
Choosing The Product Ingredients
The Brazilian always look for the following ingredients for the burnished hair:
- Brazil Nut Oil: moisturizing, softening and glossing hair.
- Cupuacu butter: intensively moisturizing hair to keep it extremely smooth.
- Buriti Oil: nourishing the scalp, strengthening hair’s gloss, and moisturizing hair.
- Pequi Oil: Reducing hair split, and keeping hair burnished and straight.
Making Use Of Keratin
This compound enhances the hair structure, rehabilitates hair’s gloss, softens, keeps hair burnished. In Brazil, most salons offer intensive care with Keratin: rehabilitating, and increasing hair’s thickness and its growth.
Cutting Hair According To The Moon Phase
The Brazilian have their hair cut according to the Moon phase as they believe in the spirit. To Brazilian women, the time of cutting hair is very important because it determines the hair’s strength. Therefore, you will get different results when having your hair cut in different following times.
- New Moon: enhancing the hair’s strength
- Crescent Moon: Fostering the hair’s length and gloss
- Full moon: increasing the hair’s thickness
- Half – moon: reducing hair loss and making the messy hair burnished and straight.
Brewing Hair With Chocolate
This method is commonly used for brown and black hair. As chocolate is rich in vitamins and minerals, it is very popular in Brazil. The special following formula helps your hair be deeply moisturized, reduces hair split and makes hair shiny.
– 1 cup of fresh water.
– 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
– 1 tablespoon of hair conditioner or hair cream.
– 1 teaspoon of pure cocoa powder
– 1 teaspoon Brazil nut oil (or any vegetable oil which is good for hair such as coconut oil and olive oil).
– 1/2 teaspoon of Vegetable Glycerin (a moisturizer which is commonly used in cosmetics)
Firstly, you mix water, cornstarch with pure cocoa powder. Next, put the mixture into a pot and warm it gently until it becomes a moderate viscid mixture. Let it cool, then mix it with the other ingredients. Apply it to the cleanly shampooed hair, brew for 30 minutes. Finally, shampoo hair cleanly.
Using Velaterapia Method
This method was invented by the Brazilian in the 60s. To avoid burning hair, you should go to the salon to have a professional hairdresser apply Velaterapia method.
First, the hairdresser splits your hair into small curls and twists them tightly. Then, he lets each small curl horizontal. Next, he uses a candle underneath the small curl to repeatedly burn the small hairpieces and the split ones. This removes the damaged hairpieces without affecting the hair’s length. After completing, he continues to shampoo, condition, and moisturize hair for intensive moisturization. After about 2 hours, your hair is completely changed as it becomes strong, shiny, soft and silky. The Brazilian women often apply this method once or twice per year to maintain their burnished hair.
To sum up, let’s try these above hair care methods that the Brazilian women prefer, and you will not disappoint as you will have your desired hair. You also won’t wonder how to get burnished hair.