Macaron cake recipe will attract those who love cakes because French Macaron cake is very famous in the world. In the Macaron recipe, we need an oven to bake Macaron cakes. However, it is not a problem if we don’t have an oven, we can bake the cake with a pan. Macaron cake recipe with the pan is not difficult, and even pan also makes such delicious Macaron cake as with oven. Therefore, in this article, All Know-How will share Macaron cake recipe with the pan so that you can make yourself at home to enjoy the delicious cake.
- French Pastries Names: Cake Paradise in France
- How To Make Black Garlic By Rice Cooker: Japanese Tips
- Top Noodle Salad Recipe: Excellent Noodle Salad for Lunch
– 46 grams of almond flour. Almond flour is made from completely milled almonds. It is pale yellow and is an important ingredient for making macaroni. Besides, this flour makes Macaron cake particularly delicious. Nevertheless, we should choose high-quality almond flour in supermarkets or famous shops for the best macaron.
– 46 grams of powdered sugar
– 35grams of egg white
– 35grams of sugar
– Fresh cream for pie filling
– Food colors. We can choose any food color we like. It creates an eye-catching color for the cake. But for food safety, we should choose food colors in the prestigious brand.
– Baking pan
– Pastry bad
– Kitchen foil, Stencil
– Non-stick fry pan
Macaron Cake Recipe:
Step 1: Use a sieve to sieve almond flour and powdered sugar in a clean bowl.
Step 2: Use the egg beater to whip the egg white. Then pour 35 grams of sugar into and continue to whip until the mixture becomes smooth.
Step 3: Add the food color after the mixture is smooth and then mix until it is paste.
Step 4: Mix the egg white mixture in step 3 and the almond flour mixture in step 1 thoroughly until it is thick and smooth.
Step 5: Put the stencil into the baking pan, then let the final mixture into the pastry bag. Next, pour the flour cake onto the stencil to form small round pies. Let these cakes the same in 30 minutes.
Step 6: Put the non-stick fry pan on the gas stove with the small fire in about 5 minutes to heat the pan. After that, put the kitchen foil onto the pan.
Step 7: Put these small round pies onto a pan, cover the pan and bake in 10 minutes for the cakes to rise. Take a toothpick to the cake to see if the cakes are cooked. If the toothpick is dry and not sticky with flour, the cakes are cooked. However, if the toothpick is sticky, these cakes need cooking more.
Step 8: When the cakes are evenly cooked, let the cakes cool.
Step 9: Put fresh cream into the pastry bag and squeeze cream onto the flat surface of each cake. Then put two small round pies together to form soft double-layer cakes with smooth cream in the middle.
The Complete Macaron Cakes
We can also mix the fresh cream with the food color which is the same as that of the cake to make the cakes with a uniform color.
Such colorful macaron cakes are right in front of our eyes, and their scent spreading very attracts us. It would be extremely great to taste each cake piece and feel the crispy taste with the smooth sweet cream inside the two cake layers.
With this Macaron cake recipe with pan, we do not need an oven to make it. Only with the familiar pan at home, we can make such the beautiful small round pies by ourselves. In addition, they are not only delicious but also make our kitchen or living room more beautiful and delicate. Moreover, they can be considered as gifts to our relatives or friends. For other food recipes, follow and read other articles at All Know-How.