Porcelain hotel by JL Asia is one of the best hotels in Singapore because of not only its location but also its beauty as well as facilities. This hotel is really a wonderful place to stay during our travelling around Singapore or our work trip. Therefore, in this article, All Know-How will give some reviews and useful information for you to consider it when you come to Singapore.
An Overview About Porcelain Hotel by JL Asia
Location: 48 Mosque Street, Chinatown, Singapore 059526
Renovated in 2011, Porcelain Hotel by JL Asia will surely satisfy us whenever we stay here. Besides, this hotel is just 3.5 kilometers from the city’s center. Hence, it is an ideal place for visitors to see many beautiful places as well as participating in lots of interesting activities. Near the hotel are such famous places as the Chinatown Heritage Centre, Lucky Chinatown, and Yue Hwa Building. Therefore, visitors are satisfied with its location. Moreover, at Porcelain Hotel by JL Asia, visitors are also pleased with its facilities and services.
Staying at one of 138 rooms, we seem to relax and forget all the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as internet access, and tea/coffee makers. In addition, the hotel also has a garden for us to rest after a day of exploring and taking part in many interesting activities in the city. The great facilities and perfect location lead Porcelain Hotel by JL Asia to be the good one for visitors to stay in Singapore.
Notes upon check-in
Check – in time: 14 pm
Check – out time: 12 pm
One child under 11 years old stay for free of charge when using available beds.
Only guests who have registered can stay in the room.
Guests are not allowed to bring pets, including pets that support the disabled people
Guests will pay fees and deposits at the hotel when using the services, check-in or check-out.
Airport shuttle fee: SGD 9 per person
Early check-in fee: SGD 20 (depending on the actual situation)
Late check-out fee: SGD 20 (depending on the actual situation)
Additional fees may apply for payment by credit cards at the precinct.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and may change.
The reception time is from 05: am to 15:00 pm.
Guests arriving after 15:00 pm please inform the hotel in advance using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
1. MRT system: MRT meets 90% of travel needs. In fact, there are three main lines to Singapore. They include the red line (North-South), the purple one (North East), and the green one (East-West). Additionally, their names are after directions they go through. We should buy EZ-Link card before going on MRT, bus, and monorail (train to Sentosa island) for the best convenience.
2. Bus: It operates from 6:00 am until late. Moreover, the ticket price is about 1 – 1.5 S $ with the non-air-conditioned car. For air-conditioned car, it is 1 – 1,8 S $. Nevertheless, we should prepare coins or Ezlink card because drivers will not change money for us.
3. Taxi: Fee for the first kilometer is 2.8 S $, then it is 0.2 S $ per every 330 meters. But even for the same distance, if we go at different times, the price will be different. After 12:00, taxi charges 50% more. Nonetheless, it is relatively difficult to catch a taxi in Singapore. You need to find Taxi Stand (a place to wait for the taxi) or book a taxi in advance.
– Chinatown: 5- minute walk
– Marina Bay Sands Casino: 5- minute drive away
– Buddha Tooth Relic Temple: 6-minute walk
The hotel may require a credit card number or a deposit for services arising during our stay.
This is some information about Porcelain hotel by JL Asia – one of the best hotel in Singapore. The guests will feel extremely comfortable as well as relaxed when staying here. For other reviews and information about other hotels, follow and read articles at All Know-How.