The Green Carpet Fashion Awards 2018 is celebrated to honor individuals, organizations with meaningful contributions for making the fashion industry sustainable.
The Green Carpet Fashion Awards 2018 – the most significant event of Milan Fashion Week takes place on September 23rd. This is the award for design field occurring in Italy annually. This award is to honor the value of the sustainable fashion. Therefore, it is a hot topic as the humanity of the fashion industry is pushed up to the highest level. Calling The Green Carpet Fashion Award as “The Sustainable Fashion Oscar” is exactly as the strategy of Livia Firth the founder brought a strong effect to the world fashion.
- Dad Sneakers – “Father’s Shoes” Make Great Impression
- Stylish Celebrity Outfits: Hollywood Stars Reveal Mix & Match Tips For Short Girls
- Mamma Mia Blue Carpet Fashion: Most Awesome Costumes In Premiere Mamma Mia
1. PLACE: THE TOP OPERA HOUSE OF THE WORLD
They chose Opera La Scala to be the place for the Green Carpet Fashion Awards 2018. People inaugurated it in 1778 and became the largest opera house in Europe at that time, and the top of the world where showed a variety of classic operas.
This special event decorated with green carpets made from recycled plastic as the symbol. So, this shows the sustainable appearance, reflects the aesthetic principles accompanied by protecting environment awareness. The green carpet gathers numerous businessman, celebrities, and media from the whole world so that the magnificent atmosphere of Opera La Scala totally can meet the program’s demands.
2. HONOR GOLD TROPHY
Before the Green Carpet Fashion 2018, the public was extremely excited by the change of the honor statue’s shape. However, in this year, they created the golden goddess trophy delicately raising the award’s value.
3. STRIKING OUTFITS
In the second season of The Green Carpet Fashion Awards, the public is admired gorgeous outfits of many top superstars of the world. The special thing about these outfits is that they were made from recycled and natural materials showing high humanity. Though some celebrities less appear in the media, they always make the public surprised at their shape and clever fashion.
4. THE WINNERS OF THE GREEN CARPET FASHION AWARDS 2018
This year, the award honored many individuals for lots of significant contributions to the sustainable fashion industry during last year. Answered the interview, Collin Firth believed: “I think it’s time we should act more to protect the environment alive. However, the big barrier for the sustainable fashion is fast fashion. Similarly, considering more about your shopping habits because it affects a lot the fashion industry”.
Now, let see some individuals and groups with positive effects on the sustainable fashion during 2018.
– The vision awards: Editor of international magazine Vogue – Suzy Menkes
– The best artist awards: Antonio Giacomo Lampasi, Lionella Maria Morano, Giacomo Puzzello, and Crispino Maria from Monterosso.
– The best group of the artist’s awards: The group of artisans of Salvatore Ferragamo
– The trademark having the positive change in supplying products awards: Sourcemap
– The trademark having the best environmentally friendly manufacturing process awards: The Woolmark farmers.
– The breakthrough invention in technological field awards: Frumat Leather
– The producer following the sustainability criteria of Eco Age awards: Bonotto
– The most significant producer Franca Sozzani GCC awards: Gilberto Calzolari
– The sustainable producer: Bonotoo
– The leadership GCFA awards: Sinead Burke
– The contribution to building sustainable values for products awards: Donatella Versace
– Changemaker awards: Cameron Russell