There are many traditional remedies and oriental medicines that can treat gastric ulcer; however, according to the Russian, using dried pomegranate peel for treating gastric ulcer is a simple and effective way. All Know-How will share with you how to treat gastric ulcer by pomegranate peel.
Gastric ulcer is one of the popular diseases of the digestive system. A dangerous side-effect of gastric ulcer can cause gastroparesis, gastrostaxis or even gastric cancer. Therefore, we need to know what are the symptoms and how to treat them.
Symptoms of gastric ulcer
1. Epigastric pain: epigastric area appears dull ache, sometimes intense pains or burning sensation.
2. Pyrosis: patients can get tympanism, flatulent, indigestion. Besides, patients can be increased the amount of acid easily, then this excess amount reflux into the esophagus to make patients feel sour in their mouth.
3. Digestive disorder: gastric mucosa interrupts the digestion. Therefore, patients may have constipation, diarrhea.
4. Nausea: patients will want to vomit of food or blood.
5. Weight loss and anorexia: Patients are annoyed with dull aches and anorexia, therefore they lose their weight. Additionally, the poor nutrient absorption and digestion lead to the lack of some nutrients such as iron, water-soluble vitamins like vitamin C.
6. Gastropyloric: patients can vomit with blood and food, expel black feces from the body.
7. Tired mind: patients always feel tired, sleepy, stomach ache and nausea.
- Panax Pseudoginseng Effectiveness Vs The Age Of Users?
- Best Ways To Use Olive Oil For Babies
- Sprouted Garlic – Amazing Health Benefits
Pomegranate peel for treating gastric ulcer
There was an article named “The forgotten Hippocrates and treatment plans” of a traditional Russian physician. He described some remedies to cure dysentery, diarrhea, cholera, appendicitis, and gastritis by only dried pomegranate peel, which is recognized its effective and patented.
Use 10-12g of dried pomegranate peel then soak it in 200ml of boiled water, cover it carefully in 25-30 minutes. This remedy is used to cure diseases of the digestive system such as:
– Treat dysentery, diarrhea, typhoid fever, cholera, appendicitis: drink a half glass of soaking water (100ml), after 10 minutes, these symptoms will decrease.
If it does not work, you can drink the rest of the water after 3 hours. You will see the result clearly after 5 hours drinking it.
– Treat gastric ulcer, peptic ulcer, and colitis: drink 25ml of soaked water in the morning, afternoon and evening when you are hungry. After 7 days of drinking continuously, symptoms of these diseases will disappear.
Treating effects from pomegranate peel
Pomegranate is a popular fruit bring many benefits for health as well as beauty as its peel contains lots of nutrients and antioxidant.
According to oriental medicine. Pomegranate peel is sour, acrid and temperate. It can firm the intestinal mucosa, prevent diarrhea, stop bleeding, antiseptic, and anti-itch. Oriental medicine uses it to treat long-time dysentery, expelling feces with blood, hemorrhoids, stomach ache due to helminths, skin ulcer.
Pomegranate peel contains 28% of tannin, granatin, acid belutic, acid ursolic and isoquercetin, and alkali. The peel contains antioxidant as twice as the gut. Besides, it also includes antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and a large amount of vitamin C.
Some significant uses of pomegranate peel
– Diarrhea: use 15-30g of pomegranate peel with red sugar soaking in water, then drink for treating diarrhea effectively.
– Hemorrhage: use 90g of pomegranate soaked in water then drink it with honey.
– Burning: crush the peel into powder, mix it with sesame oil then smear it on burned-skin
– Improve heart health: containing antioxidants, it eliminates dangerous elements and protects our heart.
– Dental hygiene: use powder from pomegranate peel mix with water, rub it into your teeth to prevent gingivitis, mouth sores, and halitosis.
– Prevent a cough and sore throat: mix the powder from the peel with warm water for washing mouth.
– Skin: crush pomegranate peel, radix aconite Carmichael, the seed of wacky pumpkin, and Bletilla striata into powder, then soak it into white wine. Use this mixture to smear on your face for making your skin brighten.
– Piles hemorrhoids: extract the peel into juice then mix with white alum, use this to wash pile area. Otherwise, you can use 6g of pomegranate peel, 6g of apple rind, 4,5g of white alum then extract them, keep its water then make warm. Smear this solution on the piles. Do it 2-3 times a day.
– Get rid of dandruff: crush the peel into powder, mix it with coconut oil. Smear this mixture onto your head skin and wait for 15 minutes. Wash your hair with cold water, you will see the result.
Let’s share with us the results by leaving your comment below!